Saturday, January 5, 2013

Farewell

Do they make songs about being 18 ? They don't ? Oh .

Do they write songs about leaving school and being afraid of getting out of your comfort zone that is school ?

Do they make songs about which course you gotta choose when in college ?

Do they make tutorials on how to survive real life ...

Idk . I'm unofficially eighteen now .

Like I don't go to school on the 2nd of January 2013 wow . Feels weird , not buying new school uniforms and bag and stationaries and shoes . Wow ? I sent my brother off to school instead of going to school together . Wow ? I tweeted 'welcome back to school kids' instead of  'urgh I have school tomorrow' . Wow ? I heard my mum saying 'tidur awal esok sekolah' and I actually don't have to sleep early coz I don't go to school anymore

Yknow how u get to see your bestfriends everyday at school ? Set up something together while in school . Talk and laugh and cry and stuffs . Be there for each other . Listen to them . Be inspired . Be inspiring .

Yknow how u get to see those same faces everyday ? I miss those faces .

And do yknow my blog's url ? yeah , daniakesengalan.blogpot.com  . I'm about to make a new blog . I made this blog when I was a form 2 student . 'kesengalan' itself potrays immaturity and childish behaviour OMG WHYY SO SERIOUS THOUGHHH ? RAISE YOUR GLASS BEBEH RAISE YOUR GLASS . So what was I saying ... aha .. new blog . I am still a kid , but I do wish to become a better kid lol forget it . So , its not like I wanna jump straight into becoming an adult , but , idk this blog is like , childish thoughts of a teenager auuuuuu if you get what I mean . I wanna start new , not becoming like a completely new person though , more to .. becoming a .. urmm .. better and more mature young adult ? Yeah something like that .

Someday I'll reread the posts and be entertained , learn my lessons and never forget who I am .
So lets just wrap this highschool diary of mine and say hello to a different life . A not so sengal life , I guess ? :p
Goodbye , daniakesengalan.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment