Saturday, January 5, 2013

Post Mortem

Assalalamualaikum .

Okay cam biasa lama tak update blog blablabla banyak dust hachoom & everything . Done .

Hello everyone ! How's life ? Hahaha Happy New Year eventhough its the fifth of January already . Well daripada wish on the sixth better la the fifth rifht ~ at least awal sehari lol I'm not making any sense .

So Dania , how's your life after SPM ? Lol are you asking me how post-SPM life is ? Oh don't bother , my life is both extreme boredom and extreme dullness mixed all together , the product youre gonna get is my life , which is a boring and dull life lol . I kinda expected my post SPM life to be all sweet and filled with rainbows and stuffs . But no . Post SPM life is about being hungry all the time and not having anything to do but to eat lol .

You know how you tend to be extremely rajin to update your blog lah Twitter lah , take pictures for Instagram and everything when you have something else to do kan ( for instance studying coughs coughs coughs coughs), lol now macam dah tak kisah je weh macam 'pergh bosan aku hadap TL Twitter ni ewww' . I have tons and tons and tons and tons of unread books waiting to be finished on my shelves . Before SPM I always looked at them and said '' Im sorry darlings I didnt mean to betray you but SPM needs my attention more than you do , I promise Im gonna read all of you sweethearts , until me and SPM break up please wait patiently for The Return of Dania The Bookworm , I promise you this baby you and I we'll get back together I'll read you everyday baby wait for me till then xoxoxoxoxo'' . I'm mad for books don't you know that . I was longing for books love so bad during my pre SPM life lol but I can't touch any of the books coz once I started to read , I'll finish the book in one day and thats not good right coz at that time I was supposed to like , touch Biology book and finish it in one day lol . But now , I kept rereading Percy Jackson & Harry Potter coz I miss them so baddddd . I tend to forget that I have tons and tons and tons and tons of unread books on my shelves and I always scream YOLO in front of my unread books and I am so biased I have extreme favouritism for Harry Potter and Percy Jackson idk man someone get me a boyfriend please . lol .


Do you now have any idea of how my post SPM is like ? Its dull and boring . Everyday is the same lol . But the best part of my current life is , it's filled with extreme  family bonding time :) And , it's filled with Korean dramas & varieties . It's filled with painting time . It''s filled with idk , I can do whatever I want coz I have all the time in the world and I don't have to rush or anything .

Maybe post SPM life isnt bad at all .



No comments:

Post a Comment